Sunday, August 24, 2008

just wrestling
going to our first high school football game of the season


Quincy and our new poodle she is so cute her name was Sara. we are going to change but no one can agree on a name so we keep calling her Sara she was given to us by a family that had to move out of there house into a condo that could not have pets so they asked us if they wanted her I talked micah into it and the kids are very happy she is already house trained so it has been a pretty easy adjustment.
Noah sleeping he is two months now it goes so much faster when you are not pregnant
wrestling with the boys after work they love when there dad plays with them


5 comments:

aelster02 said...

It looks like the kids had a good time @ the football game. That picture of Quincy & the dog is so cute.

Mer said...

Don't you love it how dads get to come in and play with the kids. Sometimes I wish that I could be the fun parent!

Melissa said...

Hey Angie! I can not believe how big your kids are getting! They are gorgeous and so are you! WOW! I linked from Sarah's blog. I am happy to see you are doing good and your cute new Noah is so cute!

Kori said...

Hey I finally started a blog. Check it out.

Dayna Jamison said...

I can't believe you already have 4 kids! I love it. I can't wait to have more. So Tre and Noah are only like 2 months a part. That's fun. Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see them this month.